Skip to main content
Advanced Search

Filters: Categories: Data (X)

45,474 results (1.7s)   

Filters
Date Range
Extensions
Types
Contacts
Categories
Tag Types
Tag Schemes
View Results as: JSON ATOM CSV
thumbnail
These layers were produced as part of the WGA/LCC Riparian Mapping Project, which identified riparian location, condition, and climate adaptation potential, for the Pacific Northwest, USA. These layers identify potential riparian areas (i.e., near-stream valley bottoms; Theobald et al. 2013) that span large temperature gradients, have high canopy cover, low solar insolation, and low levels of human modification – characteristics expected to facilitate climate-induced species range shifts and provide micro-climatic refugia from warming. Detailed description of the project rationale, methods, and resulting layers may be found in Krosby et al. (2014). References: Krosby, M., Norheim, R., Theobald, D. M., and B. H....
thumbnail
The aquatic index of ecological integrity, version 3.1, was used as a mask to extract the aquatic classed from DSLland, version 3.1. Since streams flow into other habitats, such as wetlands, you will notice additional classes included here.
thumbnail
A species has been applied to each hectare based on the 6 species fields in the raw data and the percentage of each species within a given polygon. For example a hectare which is 75% Pine and 25% Cedar has a 25% chance of being flagged as ''Cedar'' and 75% chance of being flagged as ''Pine''. A code describing the commercial species or brush species in the layer. Species must be above a specified diameter to be recognized in the species composition of the layer. Leading species are described in terms of Genus, Species and Subspecies. There are currently 27 commercial tree species and five genus values recognized in the Province. The code may also used to describe brush species in cases where the Non-Productive Descriptor...
thumbnail
This dataset represents an update to U.S. Geological Survey Data Series 597. Locations and attributes of wind turbines in Colorado, 2009 (available at http://pubs.usgs.gov/ds/597/). This updated Colorado wind turbine Data Series provides geospatial data (fig. 1) for all 1,204 wind turbines established within the State of Colorado as of September 2011, an increase of 297 wind turbines from 2009.Attributes specific to each turbine include: turbine location, manufacturer and model, rotor diameter, hub height, rotor height, potential megawatt output, land ownership, county, and development status of the wind turbine. Wind energy facility data for each turbine include: facility name, facility power capacity, number of...
thumbnail
Climate change is projected to alter the flow regimes of streams and rivers, with consequences for physical processes and aquatic organisms. To study these hydrologic changes, we have developed a database of flow metrics for streams in the western US (extent shown on the map to the left) under historical conditions and climate change scenarios. These are based on daily simulations of the Variable Infiltration Capacity (VIC) macroscale hydrologic model produced by the University of Washington Climate Impacts Group. Trout Unlimited and the US Forest Service Rocky Mountain Research Station used these model outputs to calculate a set of summary flow metrics to describe key attributes of the flow regime for each stream...
thumbnail
This set of 4 rasters shows precipitation as snow (mm) for Western North America under the B1 Emissions Scenario from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). One layer shows the historic period (1961 to 1990), and there are three layers of future climate projections representing the 2020s, the 2050s, and the 2080s. These future layers are ensemble averages across all 23 CMIP3 AOGCMs (Coupled Model Intercomparison Project 3 Atmosphere-Ocean General Circulation Models). All layers have a resolution of 1 km, and are designed to capture climate gradients, temperature inversions, and rain shadows in the mountainous landscape of western North America. These data, originally published here, were converted...
thumbnail
Canada Water Bodies represents the major fresh water bodies within Canada including lakes/lac, large rivers/fleuve, reservoirs, and bays/baie. The boundaries are based on Statistics Canada data. Largest scale when displaying the data: 1:100,000.
thumbnail
This dataset summarizes publications cited in the "Landscape Patterns Environmental Quality Analysis" report document
thumbnail
Canada Middle Cities represents the locations of towns within Canada. The middle cities are based on the Canadian Geographic Names Database from Natural Resources Canada.Largest scale when displaying the data: 1:50,000.
thumbnail
Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic Units: meters Spheroid: GRS1980 Datum: NAD83 Parameters: -1st parallel: 27 25 00 -2nd parallel: 34 55 00 -central meridian: -100 00 00 -latitude of projection origin: 31 10 00 -false easting: 1000000 -false northing: 1000000


map background search result map search result map GAP Analysis Peregrine Falcon (NW) Planning Cadastre Major Lakes Canada Middle Cities Canada Tree species from the Vegetation Resource Inventory for the North Pacific Landscape Conservation Cooperative, British Columbia, Canada USA Canada Citation Map Wind Turbines in Colorado, 2011 OF_new_nhru_04232013 Pacific Northwest-NPLCC Subset of Stream Flow Database Precipitation as Snow under the B1 Emissions Scenario (Western North America, 23 AOGCM Ensemble) NorWeST_SpoKootRiverBasin Pacific Northwest Riparian Climate Corridors: scores attributed to HUC-6 watersheds Fire 905 perimeter polygon shapefile nhru_18 Number Of GNLCC Projects Texas Parks and Wildlife Wildlife Management Areas DSLland Aquatic Classes, Version 3.1, Northeast U.S. Fire 905 perimeter polygon shapefile OF_new_nhru_04232013 Wind Turbines in Colorado, 2011 Middle Cities Canada NorWeST_SpoKootRiverBasin Major Lakes Canada Pacific Northwest-NPLCC Subset of Stream Flow Database Planning Cadastre nhru_18 Texas Parks and Wildlife Wildlife Management Areas GAP Analysis Peregrine Falcon (NW) Pacific Northwest Riparian Climate Corridors: scores attributed to HUC-6 watersheds DSLland Aquatic Classes, Version 3.1, Northeast U.S. Tree species from the Vegetation Resource Inventory for the North Pacific Landscape Conservation Cooperative, British Columbia, Canada Number Of GNLCC Projects Precipitation as Snow under the B1 Emissions Scenario (Western North America, 23 AOGCM Ensemble) USA Canada Citation Map