Filters: Tags: Acid Precipitation (X)16 results (157ms)
Using volunteers to monitor the effects of acid precipitation on common loon (Gavia immer) reproduction in Canada: The Canadian Lakes Loon Survey
Electrode pH error, seasonal epilimnetic pCO sub(2), and the recent acidification of the Maine lakes.
Soil solutions and surface water analysis in two contrasted watersheds impacted by acid deposition, Vosges mountains, N.E. France: interpretation in terms of Al impact and nutrient imbalance
Impact of recent urbanization on formic and acetic acid concentrations in coastal North Carolina rainwater
Nitrogen and sulfur input-output budgets in the experimental and reference watersheds, Bear Brook watershed in Maine (BBWM)
Assessment of Acidic Deposition Effects on the Chemistry and Benthos of Streams of the East-Central Adirondack Region
Project Summary. The Western Adirondack Stream Survey (WASS), conducted in 2003-2005, showed that acidic deposition was causing toxic forms of Al to move from soils to streams in 66% of the 565 watersheds assessed in the study region. The WASS encompassed only 20% of the Adirondack region, and for the remaining 80% (referred to hereafter as the East-Central Adirondack region), there is little information on the extent of soil and stream acidification. Based on lake-chemistry data, acidification in the East-Central Adirondack region has been considered minimal relative to the Western Adirondack region. However, some lake acidification has been identified, and WASS results showed that lake acidification under...
Assessment of the impact of simulated acid rain and alkaline effluent discharge on pond biota with respect to larvae of amphibian Rana tigrina .
Groundwater quality transformation as a result of acid rain impacts in an oil field in the Southern Urals